No products in the cart.
Soul Synthetics Player Pack
FloraFlex V1 & V2 set – 1lb
FloraFlex® has engineered the highest quality, cleanest, and most pH stable nutrients on the market. We are proud to bring you the first FloraFlex® Nutrient line: an easy to use two part powder formula for both the Vegetative and Bloom stages.V1 & V2 combine as a two part water soluble formula, providing essential nutrients needed for vigorous plant growth throughout the entire vegetative phase.Directions:
- 1-2 teaspoons per 5 gallons of water (1-2 grams per gallon)
- Add V1 and then V2 to your water source throughout the entire vegetative stage.
Athena Pro Core 10lb
Athena Pro Core provides strong baseline nutrition across all stages of plant growth. Nitrogen to assemble chlorophyll and amino acids. Calcium to build structure. Essential microelements to catalyze photosynthesis, enzyme production and a multitude of important plant processes.
- Readily available Nitrogen, Calcium, and essential microelements
- Fully soluble dry fertilizer, no particulates or sediment
- Works with any dosing system: Dosatron, Netaflex, Rhythm
- Mixes completely at room temperature
- Low heavy metal content
Soul Synthetics Player Pack
Out of stock
Aurora Innovations now offer a complete pack of their popular Soul Synthetics line of fertilizers and amendments.
The Soul Synthetics Player Pack includes: 16oz Grow, 16oz Bloom, 16oz Infinity, 8oz Grow-N, 8oz Amino Aide , 8oz Big Swell, 8oz Peak.
This nutrient line is designed for growing in coco fiber, or any other hydroponics substrate. It also works great in soil as well.
FloraDuo A Quart
General Hydroponics: FloraDuo part A 5-0-6 General Hydroponics: FloraDuo part B 1-5-4FloraDuo is an easy to use two-part fertilizer. With only two bottles, it is possible to obtain a large range of different nutrient blends to meet the needs of all plants through every phase, from seedling through harvest. The ratios of primary, secondary and micronutrients adjust as you mix in different amounts of A and B, thus tailoring your nutirnt blends to meet your plants needs. Flora Duo can be used for all plants in prepared soil mixes, coco blends, garden soils or hydroponics.Mixing Directions: Measure fresh water, then measure FloraDuo, add to water and stir. Maintain pH in the range of 5.8-6.8. A conductivity meter is recommended to measure and maintain nutrient strength. The nutrient Solution should range between 600 and 1,200ppm (1.2 to 2.4 mS/cm)FloraDuo A can be used alone as a growth booster for garden plants, foliar feeding and hydroponic reservoir top-up for the vegetative phase. Add 1-3 tsp of A per gallon of water.FloraDuo B can be used alone as a bloom booster for garden plants, foliar feeding and hydroponic reservoir top-up for the flowering/fruiting phase. Add 1-3 tsp of B per gallon of water.
General Hydroponics Flora Series: FloraGro(2-1-6)General Hydroponics FloraGro is part of the Flora Series. A a three-part building block system that enables you to custom-blend a formula based on type of plant and phase of growth. FloraGro stimulates structural and vegetative growth. Builds strong roots. Provides Nitrogen, Phosphorous, Potassium, and secondary minerals.The Flora Series provides a unique combination of mineral nutrients and state-of-the-art organic chelates developed by Dr. Cal Herrmann of the University of California Water Technology Center. Mix special formulas for starting cuttings or seedlings, foliar feeding or other specialized needs. Excellent for use in all growing media, including rockwool, Hydroton clay aggregate, soil and aeroponics. Indoors or out, for the beginning or advanced gardener. Check out the new GH feeding schedules to maximize nutrient use.
- GH Flora Series is the original Building-Block Nutrient System – imitated but never duplicated.
- Contains complete Primary, Secondary and Micro Nutrients –for enhanced yields and better crop quality.
- Users can adjust mixtures to suit specific plant needs.
- Enhances flavor, nutrition, aroma and essential oils in both hydroponic and soil cultivated plants.
- Contains highly purified concentrates for maximum solubility.
- pH balanced for ease of use.
- NASA and Antarctic research scientists choose Flora Series -- because of its superior formulation and reliability.
- The General Hydroponics Flora Series is known throughout the world as the industry standard.
|Size||Regular Price||Sale Price||Percent off|
Root Grow Bloom has been the go-to garden shop in the Central Florida area for more than 20 years. RootGrowBloom.com services the entire nation by offering fast reliable shipping. Root Grow Bloom supplies the best products and pricing on Hydroponic, Organic Gardening systems and Container Gardening Equipment and Information. We offer quality organic and hydroponic gardening solutions for every level of gardener from beginner to expert hydroponic grower.
© 2017 | ROOT GROW BLOOM