Tried-and-true Clonex Rooting Compound now comes in handy 15-mL sachets! The single-use packaging is easy on the pocketbook and keeps the high-performance formulation of 3-IndoleButyric Acid and vitamin B-1 fresh until time of use. Each full-color packet clearly details usage instructions.
The foremost product in its field since its launch in 1989! Used to promote root production on cuttings, Clonex Rooting Gel supplies essential hormones needed for accelerated root development. Clonex may be used on both softwood and hardwood cuttings. Now available in 15 ml (0.5 oz.) single use packets that will treat approximately 50 cuttings.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Step 1: Cut along dotted line and squeeze desired amount of gel out of packet into small container.
- Step 2: Take cutting with a clean sharp blade.
- Step 3: Dip cutting in compound to desired depth.
- Step 4: Insert cutting into rooting medium.
- Step 5: Mist cuttings and place in propagator or a warm, clean, moist and humid environment. Look for root development in 1 to 2 weeks.