Stack is a natural plant nutrient made from kelp extract. The nutrients in Athena IPM is a complete pest management formula that kills many soft-bodied insects and mildew on contact. When used as directed Athena IPM penetrates plant crevices and leaf surfaces where unwanted biotic infections seek to colonize.
- Complete powdery mildew management: Control, Killer & Cure
- 100% Organic microbial exudates (enzymes)
- NO artificial pesticides or fungicides
- Derived from inputs grown in the USA
- Can be used from seedling to harvest
- EPA 25(b) Exempt product with proven safe ingredients
Mix 7ml per gallon water and spray thoroughly once weekly. Spray with lights off and allow to dry before turning on. Do not spray past week 3 flower.
Mix 2ml per gallon water and bare root soak for 30-60 seconds prior to transplanting or water in solution after transplanting. Stack may reduce transplant stress and improves plant vigor.
Mix 4ml per gallon water and soak seed for 1-2 minutes before planting. Stack may increase germination rates and plant vigor.