No products in the cart.
Standard size 10" x 20" Black Propagation Tray Nursery Flat. Deep, continuous channels and 'level fit' wide ridges prevent water pooling and provide better stability for propagation media. Super reinforced sides and lip with thick plastic and UV protection for durability and long life. Professionally engineered tray-ends add extra strength, making them easier to carry and move. Easy to nest and separate trays. Made solid with no drain holes.
The SunBlaster Quad thick 1020 tray is four times as thick as standard trays, ensuring it will last season after season. Don't let your hard work end up on the floor; protect your efforts by using Quad thick 1020 tray from SunBlaster for all your propagation needs.Thickness: SunBlaster Quad thick .060" Mondi .010"Injection Molded TrayNo drain holes
This 72 site cell tray insert fits in a standard 10" x 20" Propagation tray nursery flat. Heavier duty than competitive inserts.
A 2" tall humidity dome that fits on a standard 10" x 20" propagation tray nursery flat.These clear domes fit perfectly on top of our nursery flats. Use for seed germination or to keep cuttings from wilting by retaining high humidity.Pictured here with optional Nursery Flat Black which is sold seperatly.
This new high dome form SunBlaster incorporates our ingenious light tracks. These light tracks receive all T5HO lamps with NanoTech T5 Reflectors. Engineered to receive lighting bi-directionally. Want to light four 10 x 20 trays simultaneously? No problem! Just line them up side by side and use just two SunBlaster 4’ lamps to get the coverage you need. Domes shown with optional lights and trays.
The 7 inch tall Mondi Humidity Dome is a fantastic sturdy dome that will fit on any standard 10 x 20 flat. The vertical sides have a straighter design to give you more volume for your cuttings. The dome has two adjustable humidity vents to allow environmental control assuring better clones.
- Warms root area approximately 10° - 20° F over ambient temperature to improve germination process
- Helps gardeners have better success rates with seedlings & cuttings
- Perfect for one standard 10" x 20" propagation tray
- Heavy-duty construction makes this mat very durable
- More than 20% larger than competitive mats. This allows even warming of your entire tray
- More consistent heating with fewer hot spots than other seedling heat mats
- Mat design allows placing propagation trays end to end (instead of side by side) on this mat. A 4’ fluorescent light fixture will be perfect to provide supplemental lighting over this size area.
- Daisy chain your mats for ease of use. You can connect up to 10 mats together.
- 20 percent larger than competitive mats. This allows warming of 2 complete propagation trays to their edges.
- Warms rooting area approximately 10-20° F over ambient temperature to improve germination process.
- Helps gardeners have better success rates with seedlings and cuttings.
- Heavy –duty construction makes this mat very durable.
- Dimensions: 12 in. x 48 in. - 60 watts.
This excellent quality thermostat is designed to be used with the Super Sprouter™ Seedling Heat Mat or any other heat mat. Its precise control allows the user to closely control mat temperature & easily dial in the ideal germination temperature. Easy to use - simply plug the mat into the thermostat then place the temperature probe into your soil or other growing media. 120 volt grounded plug.