No products in the cart.
TDS / PPM Meters
- Ideal for commercial use. Includes a carrying case with belt clip.
- Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
- Hold Function: saves measurements for convenient reading and recording.
- Auto-off function: the meter shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries.
- Measurement Range: 0-9990 ppm.
- Built-in digital thermometer
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen.
- Factory Calibrated: our meters are calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
- Also available in "x 10" mode: reads in increments only of 10 ppm (0-9990 ppm).
- 3 year warranty.
- Measures electrical conductivity (EC), total dissolved solids (TDS) and temperature.
- Three different calibration options (KCl, 442TM, NaCl), each with its own non-linear conversion factor.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) using three temperature coefficients.
- Waterproof housing.
- Measurement Range: 0-9990 µS; 0-8560 ppm (auto-ranging).
- Digital Calibration (push button).
- Auto-off function, data-hold function and low-battery indicator.
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen includes simultaneous temperature reading.
- Factory Calibrated: The COM-100 meter is calibrated with a 1413 µS solution. The meter can be recalibrated with digital calibration using the push buttons, rather than a screwdriver.
- Includes a cap, batteries and lanyard.
- One year warranty.
Oakton‘s Waterproof EcoTestr TDS Low is a convenient TDS meter that doesn’t let dirt or moisture keep it from delivering accurate readings. It features a clear LCD display, a waterproof, dustproof housing, and automatic shutoff! It also has a self-adjusting TDS factor, allowing TDS measurement in an array of applications. Measures TDS from 0 to 1990 ppm with a resolution of 10 ppm. Unit measures 6 1/4" x 1 5/8" x 1 1/8" and includes four 1.5V button cell batteries that provide over 200 hours of use.Calibration SolutionsSold Separately
- Hanna 1500ppm/700 Scale
This revolutionary EC meter is powered by a magnet instead of a battery! A gentle shaking action generates the energy to power this simple, yet sophisticated meter. With just a few easy steps you will get a quick & accurate reading of the electrical conductivity (EC) of your nutrient solution. This patented meter will completely simplify your growing experience and success.
- Green LED display.
- No batteries required.
- Factory calibrated.
- Automatic temperature compensation.
- Automatic on/off function.
- 1 year warranty.
With its super tough, high quality, fully waterproof design, no calibration required, daylight readable blue LED's and no on/off buttons to worry about, the Bluelab Truncheon Nutrient Meter has proven itself as the world's favourite nutrient meter. It is powered by three standard AA batteries.
- EC (0.2 - 3.6), CF (2 - 36) and ppm scales (TDS and 700 scale).
- Fully waterproof design.
- No calibration required.
- Auto sense on and off.
- No external switches or adjustable buttons
- 5 year Bluelab® Guarantee.