No products in the cart.
TDS / PPM Meters
show blocks helper
Choose price range
filter by price
Showing all 5 results
- Ideal for commercial use. Includes a carrying case with belt clip.
- Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
- Hold Function: saves measurements for convenient reading and recording.
- Auto-off function: the meter shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries.
- Measurement Range: 0-9990 ppm.
- Built-in digital thermometer
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen.
- Factory Calibrated: our meters are calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
- Also available in "x 10" mode: reads in increments only of 10 ppm (0-9990 ppm).
- 3 year warranty.
- Measures electrical conductivity (EC), total dissolved solids (TDS) and temperature.
- Three different calibration options (KCl, 442TM, NaCl), each with its own non-linear conversion factor.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) using three temperature coefficients.
- Waterproof housing.
- Measurement Range: 0-9990 µS; 0-8560 ppm (auto-ranging).
- Digital Calibration (push button).
- Auto-off function, data-hold function and low-battery indicator.
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen includes simultaneous temperature reading.
- Factory Calibrated: The COM-100 meter is calibrated with a 1413 µS solution. The meter can be recalibrated with digital calibration using the push buttons, rather than a screwdriver.
- Includes a cap, batteries and lanyard.
- One year warranty.
The HI98318 is Hanna's latest pocket meter for measuring the EC/PPM of a hydroponic nutrient solution. This modern looking meter is only 0.7" thick and extremely ergonomic, fitting comfortably in your hand. The HI98318 has a very large easy to read LCD display that shows both EC or TDS and temperature along with calibration, stability and low battery indicators. All operations are simplified to two buttons. One is for turning the meter on/off and the other for automatic one point calibration.
- Graphite Sensor for Reduced Polarization Effect
- Two-Button Operation
- Quick Calibration Mode using Hanna pH/EC Quick Cal Solution
This revolutionary EC meter is powered by a magnet instead of a battery! A gentle shaking action generates the energy to power this simple, yet sophisticated meter. With just a few easy steps you will get a quick & accurate reading of the electrical conductivity (EC) of your nutrient solution. This patented meter will completely simplify your growing experience and success.
- Green LED display.
- No batteries required.
- Factory calibrated.
- Automatic temperature compensation.
- Automatic on/off function.
- 1 year warranty.
With its super tough, high quality, fully waterproof design, no calibration required, daylight readable blue LED's and no on/off buttons to worry about, the Bluelab Truncheon Nutrient Meter has proven itself as the world's favourite nutrient meter. It is powered by three standard AA batteries.
- EC (0.2 - 3.6), CF (2 - 36) and ppm scales (TDS and 700 scale).
- Fully waterproof design.
- No calibration required.
- Auto sense on and off.
- No external switches or adjustable buttons
- 5 year Bluelab® Guarantee.
© 2017 | ROOT GROW BLOOM