No products in the cart.
Chillers, Heaters & Filters
show blocks helper
Choose price range
filter by price
Showing all 10 results
- Fittings: 1/2"
- Weight: 31 lbs
- Wattage: 280
- Capable of chilling: 93 gallons - 10° F / 35 gallons - 30° F
- Dimensions: 10.5" W x 12" D x 14" H
- Voltage: 120V/60HZ
- Amps: 2.3
- Pump size: Minimum 132 GPH / Maximum 264 GPH (not included)
- BTU - 2200
- Allow all Chillers to set upright on their feet for 30 minutes prior to plugging in.
Heater tube is fully submersible. Automatic electronic heater. Double heating tube. Very durable and reliable. Easy temperature control. Ideal for saltwater and freshwater. Temp range: 68°F (20°C) to 93°F (34°C).
Get immediate water production with this 10” High Flow De-chlorination system from Aqua Fx. The Crucial Element DeChlorinator High Flow system includes dual stage treatment with a heavy duty metal bracket, that can be mounted anywhere. With a 10” High Capacity carbon block filter and a ultra fine 1 micron sediment filter, this system will produce no waste. Flow rate is 1 Gallon per Minute.
- 1 micron sediment filter
- 10” High Capacity carbon block filter
- Mounting Bracket
Aqua Fx Model Dolphine Reverse Osmosis Water FilterCapacity 100 Gallons Per Day
- High efficiency 1 micron sediment filter
- 2-micron chlorine guzzler carbon block pre-filter
- High flow/ high rejection TFC reverse osmosis membrane
- 160 PSI pressure gauge marked with operating and unsafe ranges Solid Aluminum "no-rust" metal mounting bracket
- Clear 10" filter cartridge housings
Highly concentrated complete water conditionerMicrobe Life Dechlorinator + is a full-function water conditioner that will neutralize chlorine, destroy chloramines, while adding essential electrolytes and alkalinity boosters (acid neutralizing). Formulated with R/O and UV sterilized water.
Replacement Sediment Filter for a 10" Canister Reverse Osmosis or Dechlorinater.
Replacement Carbon Filter for a 10" Canister Reverse Osmosis or Dechlorinater.
Replacement R/O Membrane for the 100 Gallon per Day Reverse Osmosis systems.
Polypropylene Tubing 1/4" for Reverse Osmosis 100GPD unitsThe pricing is per foot.
Wrench used to safely loosen/tighten the canisters that hold the Carban and/or Sediment filters on a smaller Reverse Osmosis Filter unit.
© 2017 | ROOT GROW BLOOM